Monday, July 24, 2017

Rough night part 2

Not sure if it's part two or part three.

Either way, I had another rough night. I opened up somewhat to him about my dark thoughts and what I'm feeling like ...that I don't feel like myself. We were both up and not able to sleep. Especially him as he was throwing up for the most part. Me? I had kept my insides from exploding outward and now I feel as I'm about to implode because I had refused myself from throwing up.

It helped me some that I didn't really eat the day before nor have I visited the toilet to do number two, which just tells me my system is out of whack. It isn't normal as it was.

We haven't been able to sleep. I have had my fair share of insomnia but this time it feels ...different. I'm out of place. The sense of belonging is not ...

I just want some quality sleep, undisclosed and undistured. I wish I knew if my hideout place is available... though I can't remember where it is.

I gave him two of my anti nausea pills...maybe it'll work for him. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment