Monday, July 31, 2017

just thoughts 07312017

Just thinking a lot today. Even though I don't have a job to go to at this time, I am still wide awake. I woke up and got up because he got up. His job requires him to travel and lately, he has been driving to St. Louis for work. He will be back most likely on Thursday and on Friday, he has a doctor's appointment and this appointment will tell us when his surgery will take place.

I had an interesting dream(s) last night. I vaguely remember them. I do know that all of them felt nice with an exception of one where I know I woke up semi-confused from ...

I've contemplated working for Starbucks or some coffee chain. I just don't know if my love for coffee will be able to stand it. As much as I like the smell of coffee, I don't know if I want to smell like it.

It's not windy outside at all. The flag on the flag pole is still, barely moving. It is bright and sunny outside, which is the complete opposite of how I feel. I feel somewhat desolate. Lonely.

I can work at another call center if I wanted to; but I don't want to do call center any more. I want to work in an office type environment. If it was remote, even better as I don't want to interact with people on a daily basis. Maybe I should apply for a warehouse job. Or bookstore. I do love books. I'm not sure if I want to talk to people either if I were in a bookstore. Hmm.

In one of the dreams last night, I was holding a child. She was precocious and didn't want to be held by me. She wanted daddy. In the dream, I remember saying that I want daddy, too, but daddy is gone and will be back later in the week.

Hmm. If dreams were to come true, in the near future I have kids with him. And a writing career that I have no idea how it came to be.

I wrote a lot last night. He asked me if I was going to become a best-selling author. My answer was I hope so. I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment