Tuesday, July 25, 2017

PageHabit

Anyone familiar with PageHabit ...it's a monthly book subscription service. I just signed up for to receive their August Romance box. And once I receive the books, I might do book reviews on a book or two from the box I received.

Should be interesting to say the least. And the fact that August is around the corner...

Is anyone else on a monthly subscription to receive things? I'm also a part of the HAK community -- Hunt A Killer but in full disclosure: I've only opened up one box and I have received three out of the six that is supposed to be sent to me. I figure once I have all the boxes I will open all at once and have at it.



On another note, I definitely live in my head. I will have full blown conversations with my characters in my head and not once stop and think that I should probably write some of these thoughts down.

No comments:

Post a Comment