Friday, May 29, 2015

overthinking

I'm a victim of over-thinking.

But only with certain things. Not with everything. It's like selective over-thinking? Is that even possible? Hmm. Something to think about, I guess.

I'm also very emotional... not to say I will start crying at a drop of a hat. But I feel so much that sometimes it's overwhelming. Yet, every time I try to "control" --- I get this headache, which I know will become a migraine later on. So, I don't fight. I just let it be. But, back to over-thinking --- I need to learn how to relax. Just be.

I've been writing more ..... it's been weird. I guess sometimes the creative juices just begins. And doesn't stop.

But the over-thinking needs to stop. Driving / walking / jogging ---- they help, but I come back to it regardless. Over-thinking again.


No comments:

Post a Comment