Saturday, June 6, 2015

30 day challenge - day 5, 6, 7

Day 5 ---- I went for a really long run and could've gone for more had I not gotten a leg cramp.
Day 6 is today -- I put in days off for vacation. Now, I just need to figure out where I'm going :) I also meditated early this morning.
Day 7 ----- woke up bright and early to go and bring my friend Jenn to the airport. Then, got my hair highlighted. Went for a jog and found myself lost, but luckily for me I had my iPhone so yay for GPS.

Go Hawks --- the series is tied. Woohoo. And since L and I haven't decided to be serious with one another, I guess I'm going on a date w/ J (also, from the same online dating site) ... dating is confusing. More confusing than math. LOL.

Anyways, I probably should try to go to bed soon ... or something. Since I've been awake as of 4am and didn't really sleep --- just napped for an hour and a half. Then watched the Hawks play against Lightning ... s/w J practically the entire time. Wondering about L.

And looking up apartments ... gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment