Friday, August 4, 2017

what to say...

I don't like shopping. Yes, I know. I'm a woman and I just said I don't like to go shopping.

For me, the reason why I don't like it is because it's too time-consuming. Even if I have a list of what I need to get, I rarely not leave a store without something I didn't intend to purchase.

Not only do I hate shopping, I loathe going clothes shopping or shoe shopping or anything related to shopping. Sometimes, I get antsy with book shopping. Or music shopping. I just don't have it in me to shop.

I can think of better ways to spend my time. Like reading, singing, listening to music, writing, drawing.... anything else but shopping, I will do.

And it isn't as if I don't have any patience because I do. It's the act of shopping. The act of making choices and trying not to second guess my choices. That is what I'm having a problem with maybe?

I'm not entirely sure. I would rather stay in bed reading a perfectly mediocre book than go shopping. I think this is why I find house hunting so annoying. Because in an essence I am shopping for a house.

.... and house hunting for a  house by a river is hard. And it has to have a great kitchen. And a room he can turn into his man cave.

But really --- I hate shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment