Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hello again ^_^

안녕하세요!

Thanks to Google translate I can "write" but no worries. I'm actually learning the Korean language, too - slowly but surely. It's fun. Now, I need a native speaker to tell me that my pronunciation is off! I can listen to music and watch kdramas for only so much, you know.

Anyways - today's post will be a bit more introspective: let me introduce myself -
... somewhat I didn't figure where I would be at now. Though, I don't think any one of us can foretell the future. But, I didn't think I would be where I am now. As to what I alluded to in the first post: be careful who you trust. Basically, be careful who you become intimate with because you might be paying for it with your life...

It is a hard lesson to learn. Last month was Cervical Cancer Awareness.
And yes, I'm being purposely vague and abstract.

I guess my full disclosure will have to come at a later time because it is difficult to talk about. Mian. 미안 해요.