Friday, April 14, 2017

Job offer

I recently accepted an offer and will start at the new job on the last Monday of this month (4/24).

It will be similar to what I was doing at Covance prior to me leaving there. A part of me wishes I stayed because I had developed great relationships with people, but I wasn't going anywhere there. So, I left and did a short stint with Republic Services where I learned people get so passionate about their trash ...and then, I left that, too, and landed in market research where I sort of learned what a Project Coordinator does ...and I left that as well due to its hostile work environment. It was a lesson learned the hard way (TIP: Look up companies on Glassdoor! And pay attention to the reviews.)

And here I am. Waiting for the new job to start. It's going to be an intense 12 week training.

No comments:

Post a Comment