Sunday, June 7, 2015

day 8

30 day challenge is all about giving an hour devoted entirely to yourself...

And honestly? I have been giving myself not an entire hour -- it is more like thirty minutes. Or forty-five minutes. Or an hour and thirty. Or two... yea. Sometimes, I'm a little short. Or a little over. Either way, I'm learning a lot. And writing. A lot. Meditating, too.

There's so much that I didn't know but I feel as if I know now. Or beginning to know. It's quite exhilarating.

I haven't written much in the past couple of days because I've been busy. But, even though I get busy, I remember to set aside at least an hour. For myself.

I suggest everyone do it. I know, I know --- we are all busy, but that one hour really does change something withing --- it kind of opens a door that you might not even know you had locked away.

Anyways, just something to think about :smiles:

No comments:

Post a Comment